☆♀Lolipan♂☆

Hello welcome ☆♀Lolipan♂☆'s Official's site

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

☆♀Lolipan♂☆

Hello welcome ☆♀Lolipan♂☆'s Official's site

☆♀Lolipan♂☆

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
☆♀Lolipan♂☆

Official Site of ☆♀Lolipan♂☆ PSO2, ship-02

2 posters

About Photon Tree (All Members Must Read!)

AliceTanTanTan!
    AliceTanTanTan!
    Admin

About Photon Tree (All Members Must Read!) Empty About Photon Tree (All Members Must Read!)

Post  AliceTanTanTan! Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Regarding to the photon tree! you all should know that getting the blessing is a good thing (Buffs) ^_^

Hmm most of you only know how to take the blessing.. but please! Please do not anyhow use the blessing for no particular reason..!! this is to prevent the tree from dying! To prevent it from dying = Water it

To water the tree:

-It cost you Team point to water your tree, with the avaialble option to choose depend on how much water do you want to pay for. The fullest option is the option to refill the water to full, so the price may be varied depend on the size of the tree and how dry it is.

-The tree will dry up when the time pass normally, but will dry up much faster when many people in the team ask it for blessing. "So if your team members got it for blessing often. You will need to be aware to water it often too. Because when the tree is dry, it will no longer be able to bless anyone."

Please be a responsible member XD
    Do your TCO daily to maintain the tree n keep it alive, and also Get the Blessing!!
    And finally i Hope U All Understand This and work together to grow that darn TReee!! XDDD

Beiyon
    Beiyon

About Photon Tree (All Members Must Read!) Empty Re: About Photon Tree (All Members Must Read!)

Post  Beiyon Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:23 am

Team Orders are really boring solo. We should organize team MPA sometime maybe once a week and stock up on team order items for the week.

Maybe it's just me but I'm not motivated to TO solo  Crying or Very sad 
    With the new update it's a benefit now to TO together since we get 10TP per run we complete together this adds to the points we acquire from doing orders
    AliceTanTanTan!
    AliceTanTanTan!
    Admin

About Photon Tree (All Members Must Read!) Empty Re: About Photon Tree (All Members Must Read!)

Post  AliceTanTanTan! Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:32 am

Minai wrote:Team Orders are really boring solo. We should organize team MPA sometime maybe once a week and stock up on team order items for the week.

Maybe it's just me but I'm not motivated to TO solo  Crying or Very sad 
    With the new update it's a benefit now to TO together since we get 10TP per run we complete together this adds to the points we acquire from doing orders

Yesh Minai yuur point ii mush take in consideration ii shall find 1 day as Team Order day. doesnt really necessary to be capped everyone :3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:44 pm