☆♀Lolipan♂☆

Hello welcome ☆♀Lolipan♂☆'s Official's site
☆♀Lolipan♂☆

Official Site of ☆♀Lolipan♂☆ PSO2, ship-02


    Happy Birthday Hawk!

    Share
    avatar
    VolfieldPTRS

    Posts : 31
    Points : 2184
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-12-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Portugal

    Happy Birthday Hawk!

    Post  VolfieldPTRS on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:47 am

    Happy Bday, enjoy it!
    avatar
    xYurix

    Posts : 30
    Points : 2186
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-12-10
    Age : 28
    Location : Land Of Sustenance

    Re: Happy Birthday Hawk!

    Post  xYurix on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:52 am

    Oh? It's Hawk's Birthday and he not tell us D;<?

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAWK!
    avatar
    AliceTanTanTan!
    Admin

    Posts : 136
    Points : 2380
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-16
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Happy Birthday Hawk!

    Post  AliceTanTanTan! on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:16 pm

    xYurix wrote:Oh? It's Hawk's Birthday and he not tell us D;<?

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAWK!

    Tata-chan he did... we all agreed to give him monomates as present :3
    avatar
    xYurix

    Posts : 30
    Points : 2186
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-12-10
    Age : 28
    Location : Land Of Sustenance

    Re: Happy Birthday Hawk!

    Post  xYurix on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:36 pm

    Admin wrote:
    xYurix wrote:Oh? It's Hawk's Birthday and he not tell us D;<?

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAWK!

    Tata-chan he did... we all agreed to give him monomates as present :3

    LOL? I must have missed it totally Q0Q oh well lol.
    avatar
    [S]kyHawk

    Posts : 11
    Points : 2152
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-12-10
    Location : Lurking behind you.

    Re: Happy Birthday Hawk!

    Post  [S]kyHawk on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:07 pm

    Happy Birthday, Hawk!

    I dug out my logs and here's the snippet of the conversation that took place (with everything else filtered out):
    2012-12-19T00:27:06 1869 GUILD 10950871 iReaper What's everyone getting me for my birthday tomorrow? c:
    2012-12-19T00:27:16 1870 GUILD 10759464 Mirai_Suenaga mates
    2012-12-19T00:27:18 1871 GUILD 10954201 FaLCrOw its ya birthday??
    2012-12-19T00:27:27 1875 GUILD 10950871 iReaper /toge hahaha this is what mates for Razz!!!
    2012-12-19T00:27:33 1876 GUILD 10950871 iReaper Yeah, it is. c:
    2012-12-19T00:27:40 1877 GUILD 10954201 FaLCrOw oo @#!@
    2012-12-19T00:27:46 1879 GUILD 10938278 [Sky] /toge HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HERE IS A MONOMATE FOR YOU!
    2012-12-19T00:27:58 1882 GUILD 10950871 iReaper I expect everyone to give me monomates.
    2012-12-19T00:28:12 1884 GUILD 10950871 iReaper But, Mirai's gonna use 'em all.
    2012-12-19T00:28:21 1887 GUILD 10950871 iReaper Merry Christmas, Mirai.
    2012-12-19T00:28:26 1888 GUILD 10950871 iReaper From me to you.
    2012-12-19T00:28:38 1889 GUILD 10759464 Mirai_Suenaga its christmas already? Surprised
    2012-12-19T00:28:43 1890 GUILD 10950871 iReaper Early.
    2012-12-19T00:28:45 1891 GUILD 10954201 FaLCrOw Happy birthday hawk
    2012-12-19T00:28:50 1892 GUILD 10950871 iReaper Arigatou~
    2012-12-19T00:29:00 1893 GUILD 10954201 FaLCrOw i must get you birdseed
    2012-12-19T00:29:13 1895 GUILD 10950871 iReaper I'll get you the same when your birthday comes along.
    2012-12-19T00:29:22 1896 GUILD 10954201 FaLCrOw haiit
    2012-12-19T00:29:32 1897 GUILD 10954201 FaLCrOw gimme shiny stuff
    2012-12-19T00:29:46 1899 GUILD 10950871 iReaper Shiny birdseed? Do they even sell that?
    2012-12-19T00:29:53 1900 GUILD 10954201 FaLCrOw hohoho
    avatar
    Archblake

    Posts : 110
    Points : 2314
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-23
    Location : Waterville, Maine

    Re: Happy Birthday Hawk!

    Post  Archblake on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:26 pm

    Happy Birthday man, don't go partying too hard now.
    avatar
    AliceTanTanTan!
    Admin

    Posts : 136
    Points : 2380
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-16
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Happy Birthday Hawk!

    Post  AliceTanTanTan! on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:36 pm

    [S]kyHawk wrote:Happy Birthday, Hawk!

    I dug out my logs and here's the snippet of the conversation that took place (with everything else filtered out):
    2012-12-19T00:27:06 1869 GUILD 10950871 iReaper What's everyone getting me for my birthday tomorrow? c:
    2012-12-19T00:27:16 1870 GUILD 10759464 Mirai_Suenaga mates
    2012-12-19T00:27:18 1871 GUILD 10954201 FaLCrOw its ya birthday??
    2012-12-19T00:27:27 1875 GUILD 10950871 iReaper /toge hahaha this is what mates for Razz!!!
    2012-12-19T00:27:33 1876 GUILD 10950871 iReaper Yeah, it is. c:
    2012-12-19T00:27:40 1877 GUILD 10954201 FaLCrOw oo @#!@
    2012-12-19T00:27:46 1879 GUILD 10938278 [Sky] /toge HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HERE IS A MONOMATE FOR YOU!
    2012-12-19T00:27:58 1882 GUILD 10950871 iReaper I expect everyone to give me monomates.
    2012-12-19T00:28:12 1884 GUILD 10950871 iReaper But, Mirai's gonna use 'em all.
    2012-12-19T00:28:21 1887 GUILD 10950871 iReaper Merry Christmas, Mirai.
    2012-12-19T00:28:26 1888 GUILD 10950871 iReaper From me to you.
    2012-12-19T00:28:38 1889 GUILD 10759464 Mirai_Suenaga its christmas already? Surprised
    2012-12-19T00:28:43 1890 GUILD 10950871 iReaper Early.
    2012-12-19T00:28:45 1891 GUILD 10954201 FaLCrOw Happy birthday hawk
    2012-12-19T00:28:50 1892 GUILD 10950871 iReaper Arigatou~
    2012-12-19T00:29:00 1893 GUILD 10954201 FaLCrOw i must get you birdseed
    2012-12-19T00:29:13 1895 GUILD 10950871 iReaper I'll get you the same when your birthday comes along.
    2012-12-19T00:29:22 1896 GUILD 10954201 FaLCrOw haiit
    2012-12-19T00:29:32 1897 GUILD 10954201 FaLCrOw gimme shiny stuff
    2012-12-19T00:29:46 1899 GUILD 10950871 iReaper Shiny birdseed? Do they even sell that?
    2012-12-19T00:29:53 1900 GUILD 10954201 FaLCrOw hohoho

    =w=b lol u really go post the whole chatlog out
    avatar
    VolfieldPTRS

    Posts : 31
    Points : 2184
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-12-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Portugal

    Re: Happy Birthday Hawk!

    Post  VolfieldPTRS on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:17 pm

    Haha this is what mates for! Razz
    avatar
    Hawk

    Posts : 77
    Points : 2303
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-11-18
    Age : 25

    Re: Happy Birthday Hawk!

    Post  Hawk on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 pm

    /toge hahaha this is what mates for Razz!!!

    OT: Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone. <3
    avatar
    superBlast

    Posts : 38
    Points : 2210
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-19

    Re: Happy Birthday Hawk!

    Post  superBlast on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:50 pm

    I missed both Hawk's and Mirai's B-days while i took a small break? Man...

    Happy late birthday Hawk! Send me cake as well and you'll get my mates!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Happy Birthday Hawk!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:00 pm