☆♀Lolipan♂☆

Hello welcome ☆♀Lolipan♂☆'s Official's site

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

☆♀Lolipan♂☆

Hello welcome ☆♀Lolipan♂☆'s Official's site

☆♀Lolipan♂☆

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
☆♀Lolipan♂☆

Official Site of ☆♀Lolipan♂☆ PSO2, ship-02

3 posters

refecting back on 2012

Archblake
    Archblake

refecting back on 2012 Empty refecting back on 2012

Post  Archblake Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:01 pm

I want to just know the biggest thing everyone reflects upon while in PSO2. For me it would be knowing a certain player isn't too much different than me. Recent discovery, but I'm happy to know this. ^^

Last edited by Archblake on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    xYurix
    xYurix

refecting back on 2012 Empty Re: refecting back on 2012

Post  xYurix Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:57 pm

Biggest thing huh...

Well if anyhting i always told myself i wouldn't change for any1 and that i would always be myself i don't like it when you meet ppl and you build a good relationship with them and then time pasts andthey either go back on there word or just out right chnage on you..but for me i will stay the same no matter what.

I trailed off yeah but in PSO2 i woul have to say just being witht he team is my most memoriable moments being able to laugh it up,chat,do quest and or other things has been a great thing for me im grateful to meet such intresting ppl.

Wether it be good time's or bad were a team and we should tyr out best to support one another as "There is no I in team". So they say, and i just wanna be able "To prevent was i can, and prevent what ic an't" to better do my part to help the team.

To me in certain time even the little things count.
    Archblake
    Archblake

Post  Archblake Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Honesty when I started this game and leveled, I did a lot of it on my own. I didn't make many friends, and locked my games. My issue was I didn't want to get attached to friends only to eventually have them disappear on me. So when Mirai made the offer of me joining this team, I was very hesitant to join. But ended up joining, think it was Mirai's persistance that influenced that decision. I don't regret joining, even though there's been issues and team mates have disappeared. And as much as I have avoided it, I've gotten attached to a few members of this team, I don't regret that either. I enjoy, and I'm proud to be a part of this team. I never asked to become a manager, but just like joining the team I accepted the responsibility, and even though I never wanted to be manager, I don't regret it either. I don't regret the sacrifices I've made for other players, and I would bend over back wards for anyone in this team. Even if it doesn't help me. I value everyone's happiness over my own. And it's a trait that even though it can be a good thing, it can be taken for granted, or others take advantage of. But I can't change that part of myself, and I really don't want to. But this team has been amazing, and I've made some great friends. And I hope to continue to work with everyone, to make this team even better for 2013. ^^
    superBlast
    superBlast

Post  superBlast Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:47 am

Hm... me reflecting? I'm not good at that lol. But I would say if been fun being on the team in PSO2 and I hope the fun continues into 2013.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:55 am