☆♀Lolipan♂☆

Hello welcome ☆♀Lolipan♂☆'s Official's site

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

☆♀Lolipan♂☆

Hello welcome ☆♀Lolipan♂☆'s Official's site

☆♀Lolipan♂☆

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
☆♀Lolipan♂☆

Official Site of ☆♀Lolipan♂☆ PSO2, ship-02

Just wanted to say something...

superBlast
    superBlast

Just wanted to say something... Empty Just wanted to say something...

Post  superBlast Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:13 am

Hey everyone! I've noticed I haven't been logging in PSO2 as often as before... and I might end up disappointing soon from not feeling like getting on the game. This is something that has happened to every single MMO I've gotten into... and it especially sucks when I make friends in the game and then I feel bad about disappearing on them.

This time I'm gonna try something that'll hopefully keep me from disappearing. I'm giving you all my email! (and I'm trusting you all not to send me spam -_-) That way if you guys wanna keep playing with me and it looks like I haven't been on in a while, just send me an email that more or less says "GET YOU ASS IN THE GAME NOW!!!!!" I know that'll give me the motivation to login. Hell knowing myself I'd probably get on as soon as I read the email.

I'm doing this since I like hanging out with you guys alot. You guys are funny as hell most of the time. So I really don't wanna end up disappearing from my friends again.

Anyways my email is fries92@yahoo[dot]com. So there you go. And I'll still try to muster some motivation to play on my own... but playing other games will end up distracting me so it's not so easy for me lol.

P.S. Mirai and Maxwell and other team members with yaoi interests like them.... please whatever you do.... don't threaten to send yaoi pics to get me online... just in case you get that idea. Yeah it'll defiantly work... but please... if you have any mercy at all.... please don't do it.

P.P.S. And also I would greatly enjoy it if you promise to send me super cute loli pics if I get online. I would love you (as a friend) forever!!!!

P.P.P.S. And no I'm not a lolicon... I'm a loli lover! Yeah I made that term up and it's the same thing... but it sounds nicer.... er.... why the hell am i saying this.... uh.... er... yeah....

P.P.P.P.S. Ignore what I said above... and don't imply anything from the statement above that. That is all.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:47 am